The hall at Subud Melbourne is available for hire.
The National Hall:
Approx 10 x 11 metres. This hall has a bamboo floor, natural lighting and has an enclosed kitchen within this space. A small foyer for meetings or waiting area.
164 Elder St South, Clarinda
- Gas heater in the National hall and a small electric heater in foyer.
- A standing fan in the National Hall
- Refrigerator, microwave, oven, stove and dishwasher in kitchen
- Utensils, crockery and cutlery for 100 people
- 10 trestle tables and 100 chairs
- Outdoor garden/bbq area
- Off-street parking
Types of events:
- Interfaith gatherings
- Community forums, programs and activities
- Group and committee meetings and gatherings
- Training courses and sessions, tutorials, exams
- Business training, conferences, seminars, workshops
- Dance, yoga, exercise or martial arts classes and workshops
- Trivia nights, support groups, clubs, lectures and presentations
- Musical performances
- Limited social functions
Note that alcohol consumption is not permitted on the entire property and smoking is not permitted inside the buildings.
Hire costs are charged hourly, starting from $30/hour (with a 3 hour minimum), and nightly charges from $380. Please contact us for more detailed costings and conditions of hire.
Contact: Subud Melbourne